The anytime reverse camera system allows you to view the camera on the factory head unit while in any gear. Your auxiliary camera can be mounted in the front of the vehicle, back of a caravan or even to monitor your dog in the back tray.
We also offer a system with dual camera inputs that will only be displayed on the factory head unit once the reverse gear is engaged operated by a single factory styled switch and a anytime system for just the factory reveres camera.
Anytime Reverse – Dual Camera Inputs
In addition to the factory reverse camera a second auxiliary camera input is available so either of the cameras can be displayed on the factory head unit in any gear. Giving you the ability to monitor the tow hitch from the factory reverse camera or a auxiliary camera located on the back of your caravan, with a simple press of the switch.
A factory styled dual input switch is provided that fits into an existing switch location on the upper dash, to view on the factory head unit press the top switch, to change between the two cameras press the bottom switch.
When the top switch is in the off position the selected camera will only be displayed on the factory head unit, once the reverse gear has been selected this can be either camera (user selectable via the bottom switch).
12 volt switched power is provided and a female RCA connector for the input video signal for connection of your auxiliary camera as standard, there is now an option to purchase a M12 4 pin connector that incorporates power and video. When selected from this product page the additional cost also includes fitment to the supplied wiring harness so no additional wiring is required, simply screw on your M12 extension cable.
- Our system is fully Plug & Play zero modification to the factory wiring is required – no cutting or splicing wires required during installation, simply fit our patch harness between the existing factory connectors
- Factory styled dual switch is provided for seamless integration to your dash
- Navigation, radio, Bluetooth, Android Auto & Apple Car Play audio is uninterrupted when the switches are in the on position
- Video inputs/output are standard RCA connections (M12 (GX12) 4 pin male adaptor for auxiliary camera input option available)
- NOTE: The factory head unit uses the NTSC video system so only NTSC cameras are compatible; cameras using the PAL TV system are not suitable
- The factory head unit is required to be removed before installation
- Tools required – Trim tools and a Phillips PH1 screw driver
- For 12 volt camera systems, if auxiliary camera exceeds 2 amps a relay must be used
- Second auxiliary camera is not included
- Installation instructions are included via the QR code on the front of the packaging.
Our anytime reverse and auxiliary camera system allows you to view your reverse camera at any time with a simple push of the included factory styled switch on the factory head unit.
Our harnesses will plug directly into the back of your factory head unit with NO cutting or modification to the existing factory wires required!
Once the patch harnesses are connected, simply connect the harness to the included factory style switch.
Also suits the new Mazda BT-50 models.