Transforms three passengers window switches and the corresponding window switch on the drivers master window switch to full one touch auto open/close operation.
Can be used in conjunction with our existing auto window systems or as a standalone unit, add one or to all passengers windows for full auto operation.
The patch harness is fully 100% direct plug & play connecting to the factory window switch connector, so no splicing or connecting to any individual wires is required.
- x3 WM5 Modules – Auto window control module
- Y patch harness with full 100% direct plug & play connectors (no splicing wires required)
- Adhesive pad (hook & loop) to attach module to inside trim
- Trim tool
- Hold window switch up or down for manual control from the passengers or drivers master window switch
Window switch functions normally – window stops when the switch is released.
- Tap the window switch once to initiate full auto window operation from the passengers or corresponding drivers master window switch
Window will automatically close / open without the need to keep holding the window switch.
- Compatible with our auto window and auto window and mirror modules
All window functions are maintained when remotely opening or closing the windows from partially open to fully opening or closing.
Ford Ranger 2011 – onwards for both single and dual cab models.
Ford Raptor 2019 onwards.
Mazda BT-50 2011 – 2020 (2nd Generation – Ford Ranger platform) for both single and dual cab models.
NOTE: Suitable for both left and right hand drive vehicles.