Lock doors using key remote or touch censor on the door handle (if equipped), both mirrors fold in, unlock doors using key remote or touch censor on the door handle (if equipped) both mirrors fold out. Button on dashboard above mirror directional switch operates normally when ignition is on and overrides auto fold mirror functions.
Windows will be automatically closed if left open after the ignition has been turned off and the doors locked. In addition windows can be controlled remotely by the key remote to open and close or pause during operation.
NOTE: The rear lock switch on the driver’s window can still be used to lock the rear windows from opening/closing, prohibiting the rear occupants for being able to operate the windows.
When in the locked position the rear windows are both isolated from all functions of the auto window module. Only the front windows will automatically close/open using the key remote. This feature can be used to set the rear windows slightly open and have them remain in this set position with full remote function of the two front windows.
For full remote control of all windows the rear lock switch on the driver’s window is required to be in the off position.
The harness is fully 100% direct plug & play connecting to all applicable factory connectors, so no splicing or connecting to any individual wires is required.
- P52 Module – Auto windows & auto mirrors (in the single module)
- Wiring harness with full 100% direct plug & play connectors (no splicing into the vehicles central locking wires required)
- Adhesive pad (hook & loop) to attach module to inside of door trim
- Cables ties for securing the cables
- Trim removal tool
- Torx bit
Full comprehensive installation instructions are provided via downloadable link that is included on the packaging, simply scan QR code with mobile phone or tablet.
- Auto window up:
After ignition is off and all doors have been closed, press lock on the key remote or touch censor on the handle (if applicable), the front 2 and back 2 windows will close successively, if left down after ignition is turned off.
- Using the key remote to lower all windows vehicle remains unlocked:
When engine is off, press unlock-lock-unlock the front 2 and back 2 windows will lower at the same time. To lock doors after this function, press lock on the key remote, to lock and close all windows press lock again at any interval.
- Pausing window opening / closing:
Press lock or unlock on the key remote during auto window operation, all windows will pause.
- When ignition is on all windows become one touch auto up/down function from the driver’s window switch panel by depressing each individual switch for half a second.
- All windows will retract down slightly:
After ignition is off, press lock-unlock-lock on the key remote, all windows will lower a very small amount for ventilation. By repeating lock-unlock-lock they will lower again slightly and stop, this process can be repeated.
- Lock vehicle without closing windows:
After ignition is off and the door is closed, press unlock-unlock-lock, only locks the vehicle without lifting the windows.
- Auto folding the side mirrors when locking the car:
After ignition is off, press lock on the key remote, both side mirrors will automatically fold in.
- Auto unfolding the side mirrors when unlocking the vehicle:
When vehicle is already locked, press unlock on the key remote, both side rear view mirrors will automatically fold out.