Anytime Reverse – Factory Reverse Camera
Enables you to display the factory reverse camera in any gear, by simply activating the supplied factory styled dash switch, that fits into an existing switch location on the upper dash. Once activated your factory reverse camera is displayed on the existing factory head unit regardless of the gear selected.
When the switch is in the off position the reverse camera will only then be activated on the factory head unit, once reverse gear has been selected.
- System is fully Plug & Play zero modification to the factory wiring is required – no cutting or splicing wires required during installation, simply fit our patch harness between the existing factory connectors
- Factory styled switch is provided for seamless integration to your dash
- Navigation, radio, Bluetooth, Android Auto & Apple Car Play audio is uninterrupted when the switch is in the on position
- For use with the factory reverse camera
- The factory head unit is required to be removed before installation
- Tools required – Trim tools and a Phillips PH1 screwdriver
- Installation instructions are included via the QR code on the front of the packaging.
Our anytime reverse and auxiliary camera system allows you to view your reverse camera at any time with a simple push of the included factory styled switch on the factory head unit.
The harnesses will plug directly into the back of your factory head unit with NO cutting or modification to the existing factory wires required!
Once the patch harnesses are connected, simply connect the harness to the included factory style switch.
Also suits the new Mazda BT-50 models