Transforms a single passengers window switch and the corresponding window switch on the drivers master window switch to full one touch auto operation.
Can be used in conjunction with our existing auto window systems or as a standalone unit, add one or to all passengers windows for full auto operation.
The patch harness is fully 100% direct plug & play connecting to the factory window switch connector, so no splicing or connecting to any individual wires is required.
Fast installation as the door panel is not required to be removed, just the trim around the window switch.
- WM3-A Module – Auto one touch window control module
- Y patch harness with full 100% direct plug & play connectors (no splicing wires required)
- Adhesive pad (hook & loop) to attach module to inside trim
- Hold window switch up or down for manual control from the passengers or drivers master window switch
Window switch functions normally – window stops when the switch is released.
- Tap the window switch once to initiate full auto window operation from the passengers or drivers master window switch
Window will automatically close / open without the need to keep holding the window switch.
- Compatible with our auto window and auto window and mirror modules
All window functions are maintained when remotely opening or closing the windows from partially open to fully opening or closing.
Isuzu D-Max from 2011 – onwards for both single and dual cab models
Isuzu MU-X from 2013- onwards
Mazda BT-50 (3rd Generation) MY21 – onwards for both single and dual cab models
Holden RG Colorado (Pre-Facelift) 2012 – 2016 for both single and dual cab models
Toyota Hilux 2004 – 2014 for both single and dual cab models
Fortuner 2004 – 2014